Monday, July 26, 2004

Intro

Hi, this is Yasmine. To tell you the truth, it's weird to hear my name, everyone happens to call me with a totally different one! At home, they call me Tootie; my friends call me different things: Jazz, Jazzy, Yasso, Jess, Meena, and Gucci & it's derivatives (the one I love the most :)

The nickname Gucci has a story, actually a very funny one. No it's not about Gucci the brand!!!! Well i was once in White bar with some friends and a friend of mine ordered a dish called "Ganucci a la white" this is a special kind of pasta, but the right pronounciation for "Ganucci" is "Neuoki" not "Gan-ou-chi" as we said hehhehehehe, the waiter then got the dish and he was like "Neuki ala white" so we were like no we ordered "Gan-ou-chi" that was sooo funny, and ever since this friend of mine started calling me "Ganucci", then my friends shortened the name to Gucci hahahahhahahaha, Bregitte if you are ever reading this i'm sure you're now laughing hahahahhaahhaha :))))

Anyway, I find the blog idea very interesting; lots of times I feel like talking, and I keep a regular diary, the only diff erence of course is that the blog is public, so don't expect to find everything about me here, you might get to know me better, but there is more to me, I promise ;)

ok just in case u don't me, I graduated from AUC, with a major in economics and a minor in psychology, I am now doing a post graduate diploma in IT management and intending to start my master's next Spring, but still confused about which program to pursue either an MBA with a concentration in Information Systems or Sociology/Anthropology, sounds like they are two different fields altogether, well I wouldn't have been confused if they were not! Anyway, lets not go into this discussion.

I find the blog idea very interesting, and I have to admit the reason why I created a blogger was that I was tempted to refute on one of my friends' blogs, so I ended up creating my own and still haven't commented on his hehehehhehehe!

Anyway, welcome to my world and my never ending bloggggggggggggggggggggggging :)))








2 Comments:

Blogger Shafaki said...

Perhaps an "MBA with a concentration in Information Systems" would be better. Not only because it has a nicer ring to it when heared, but because it has a better future and is needed more in the market.

August 5, 2004 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger The Eyewitness said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 7, 2005 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home